Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PHOTO: Pre-Chicken Nugget Meat Paste, AKA Mechanically Separated Poultry [Updated]


So disgusting it made me gag...

But wait, the article kinda goes downhill with one update after another. It turns out that the chicken slurry-paste stuff is not in the McNuggets. Really? I mean, I'd be pretty ticked off if I were the folks working at McDonald's and I just got accused that my company uses that kind of pink sludge.

And then to bring in that bit about Jamie Oliver's 'failed' attempt to get kids no to eat processed meat is just redundant. Kids don't care what's being fed to them because... they're kids! They'll eat whatever tastes good, and it's the parents job to watch what they eat.

So the end-result of this article (so far, anyway) is I'm grossed out. But will I stop eating the nuggets?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment